Join Careys Foundation and the Lighthouse Club for an incredible day of golf at Hanbury Manor. The Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity is the only charity that provides mental, physical and financial wellbeing support to the construction community and their families.
This golf day enables us to raise funds and support this amazing charity, as well as giving you the chance to network, meet new business contacts and enjoy a fantastic day of golf!
• From 9am: Guests arrive, Full English breakfast including tea and coffee in the Thundridge Suite. Registration, full use of the fully serviced locker room and practice facilities.
• 10.30am: 18 holes of golf in a shotgun start format.
• Approx 3.30pm: Post-golf drinks in the Thundridge Suite and an opportunity to use Club Clean.
• Approx 4.00pm: Prize Giving followed by informal BBQ with entertainment.
• Approx 6.00pm: Event closes – Guests welcome to stay for post-event drinks at Vardons Bar upstairs at venue.
Team entry with hole sponsorship: £1250+VAT
Dinner only entry: £75+VAT
About the venue
Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a country hotel with 161 bedrooms, set in 200 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire parkland. This hotel offers guests luxurious accommodation in a stunning country house overlooking the picturesque grounds in which it is situated, including the popular onsite golf course.
A previous host to the English Open, the Jack Nicklaus II designed Hanbury Manor Golf Course is very popular amongst our clients and is regarded as one of the finest layouts in Hertfordshire. The tricky Parkland provides PGA European Tour standards with steep slopes and amazingly kept greens, making a round at Hanbury Manor a popular choice for golf in East England.